Morgan Sigma HT Crucible
Sigma HT is a premium quality, Clay bonded, Silicon Carbide - Graphite crucible offered by Morgan. It’s manufactured with world acclaimed ISO - static pressing technology. This crucible provides high thermal conductivity, superior erosion resistance and mechanical durability due to its high density, use of special quality raw materials & Morgan’s patented hi-tech manufacturing.
Sigma HT offers high performance in Copper Alloys, Zinc Oxide and other high temperature applications (like Cast Iron melting in small size crucibles) with Coke, Oil and Gas fired furnaces.
TYPICAL METAL CASTING TEMPERATURE
• 900°C to 1400°C (1652°F - 2550ºF)
• Faster melting through consistently high thermal conductivity, resulting in better energy efficiency
• High erosion resistance and hence better product life
• Non wettability due to higher product density & special quality graphite
• Consistent performance & repeatability
• High mechanical strength
• Good resistance to chemical attack