Induction Heating Equipment
Induction Melting Furnaces
- Ferrous, non-ferrous and precious metals
- Tilting or static-type designed to suit requirements
Basic standard designs:
- “MICRO-MELT” hand tilt laboratory and small quantity up to a crucible volume of 1,8 litres.
- “MINI-MELT” hand tilt central axis tilting for melts up to 15 litre crucible capacity.
- “EASY-MELT” hydraulically tilted up to 1.
- “MAXI-MELT” up to 500kg ferrous metal.
Furnaces can be designed to suit various sizes/tilting methods and applications:
- Vacuum furnaces
- Gold smelting
- Precious metal refining and casting
- Atomisation and granulation
- Continuous casting