Induction Heating Equipment
Medium Frequency Induction Power Supplies
Typical applications include:
- Heating for: forging-bending, debonding, hardening-heat treatment, laboratory work, brazing/soldering, sintering & extrusion, vessel heating, coating curing, coating removal, sealer curing, aluminium extrusion.
- Single shot end heating or complete heating for forging.
- Selective heating for expansion shrink-fitting.
- Selective heating for brazing or soldering.
- Selective heating for surface hardening.
- Selective annealing or normalizing.
- Any heating where short heated length or selected specific heating is required.
For potential customers, Keegor Power run experiments and conduct feasibility research into proposed application.
High Frequency Induction Power Supplies
A new generation of IGBT equipment has been developed with improved electronics, designed and manufactured in South Africa. Research and development is currently in progress on further improvements and expanding the frequency range of the equipment.
- New IGBT designs for heating small parts
- Typically for brazing, soldering, debonding, laboratory profile heating and precious metal melting
- Power range 5 to 50 kW
- Frequency range 15 to 60 kHz